Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 
Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие: Демо крила Swing Nyos
МнениеПубликувано на: Вто Дек 19, 2017 1:24 pm 

Име: Милен Димитров
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1283760058437383&id=445734515573279

Част от теста на Зиад Басил за крилото:
The NYOS with it’s 5.8 aspect ratio is in my opinion the best looking B glider to date. It doesn’t really look like a B glider and my friends frequently asked me if it’s a new C glider........

After some flying days i can firmly confirm that the NYOS is a very comfortable glider, that offers sweet and relaxed flights like sitting on a VIP luxury seat and people all over are taking care that you are not being disturbed ! Smile...

Gliding power !
After test flying the NYOS, i really don’t know what to believe anymore …Its seems to me, like we are swimming in the marketing river of today's hype and tech stories…
Shark nose…No shark nose…Thin lines all over…Thin Dyneema lines…or no…pure 3 liner or no…I’m really puzzled !

After many glide attempt with the company of the well known Mentor 4, my friends eyebrows are mine were exceeding our foreheads!
Considering that the NYOS doesn’t have a Cleopatra nose, and it’s lines are thicker than the M4 ones, with 3.5 line attachment to the under-surface, and it looks quite robust in construction …Believe me, i have seen a lot of B’s… !..

The NYOS is faster at trim speed than the M4 S by 1 km/h , similarly loaded, or even if lightly less loaded (+0.5 km/h ) !
The glide at trim is very similar, the glide at 52 is quite similar…the top speed of the NYOS is 2 km faster…
It looks like the NYOS strengths in glide is the pitch movement ‘self’ control on glider..
Cannot say it’s a floater, but a real weapon in compensating the movements in turbulent air, and staying focus on the way ahead!

The speed bar has a moderate pressure, and stepping on it gave me the feeling like when i close the door behind me after coming from a loud party. I like that silence ! Smooth ride in a limousine !

Big ears are easy to induce, they are stable with or without bar and quite efficient.They don’t open by themselves but with a small dab on the brakes they reopen very fast.

PS Swing Nyos RS сигурно ще е страхотно крило визирайки предшественика му. За съжаление заради иновациите вложени в модела, цената е много висока :(

Върнете се в началото
  Профил    +0 / -0 

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа

Вие не можете да пускате нови теми
Вие не можете да отговаряте на теми
Вие не можете да променяте собственото си мнение
Вие не можете да изтривате собствените си мнения

Търсене:
Иди на: